Saturday, November 5, 2011

The New Look

My lack of blogging recently has frustrated me and I sat for a while a wondered why.  I have come to the conclusion that the blog needs to be a bit different.  First, you'll find a cleaner, more simple look.  No more frills, crazy color changes, etc.  At least for the time being.  I have also decided not to chronicle each and every move we make (we just make too many of them).  You'll still find information about what we're doing and where we're going, just not quite as much!

I think for some of you, you may actually be more interested in the new Hello From The Hermans.  I aim to have more philosophical posts, thought provoking, creative topics.  Some of the topics I'm sure to discuss will be gardening, parenting, traveling, cooking, my Stella & Dot business, sports, politics, fitness, and many others that just happen to come up in my daily life. 

There will still be pictures, golf information, and probably a special post once a week.  Please visit daily, I do intend to post each and every day!

I love creative writing, I feel it is a wonderful way for an individual to express themselves clearly, without confusion, misunderstanding, and also to impart feeling and thought.  I hope that each and every one of our readers enjoys the topics and please feel free to comment.  Feedback is very important for one's self improvement.

No comments: