Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Year's Eve

We all enjoyed a warm and happy New Year's Eve. It was a party at the Wyder house that helped us all ring in 2009. Steve and Terri had a good group of about 15 for the party. We had a traditional holiday dinner complete with homemade stuffing, turkey, ham, and plenty of bubbly! It was off to bed quickly after the ball drop - a big day ahead on New Year's Day.
Carolyn, Terri (our hostess) and Mom
Dad's Getting a Message
Tim, Michelle, and Baby TJ Bearror (The Cheesburgers)
Our Host Steve, Behind His Bar
Jim and Mike Wolfe, Mini Martini's Are Better Than Big Ones!
Jamie and Annie, This Is Great! I Needed A Nap
Michelle and TJ, His First New Year's Drink
That Was SOOOO Funny! Jim Doesn't Think So
Mom, Dad and Carolyn

2 comments:

Ladyskidoo said...

I like this now I get to see you more often

Unknown said...

Thanks for remembering me, It is great to see all of you again, I think
John really enjoys a glass wine now and then. Good luck on the tour. Lokks like a really good time to me !!!! Your friend always,, Hobart